13.6.11

f e s t i v a l - f a s h i o n - h e r o e s







Keith Richards & Anita Pallenberg



Summer festival season has officially started in London and I am packing my suitcase to fly out to Big Ben tomorrow. How exciting!!! I came across this article on British Vogue about festival inspirations from the sixties and seventies and was inspired by it. I'm loving Joplin's bell tied to her suede skirt, Mitchell's simple jersey dress and belt, Jerry Hall's wooden and feathered head piece, Pallenberg's tribal talisman necklace, Twiggy's hair, and Jane Birkin's perfection. Fingers crossed and hoping for blue skies and sun shinny London days.

Photo credit: British Vogue

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. EKPEN for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. EKPEN, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV /HERPES,thank you, you can email him at doctorekpen222@gmail.com or whatsapp and calls +2348102454875 he can help you if you have 1 cancer cure 2 diabetes cure 3 ringing ear 4 herpes cure 5 warts cure 6 HPV cure 7 Hiv 8 get your ex back 9 pregnancy herbal medicine 10 prostate enlargement 11 Hepatitis B 1 & 2 Corona virus.have cure to all kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete