2.6.11

f r a n c o i s e - n i e l l y



 




These massive oil on canvas paintings are extremely vibrant and magnetic! Francoise Nielly's palette knife incisive technique brings modernity to her paintings. This Parisian based artist has been painting for 20 years never failing to express strong and almost fiery images. I like how she manages to emphasize her portrait paintings with fluorescent colors yet is still able to capture the dramatic emotions of her subjects. So in love with her work! I want her to paint my sisters and I so that I can one day display it in my future living room. Hahaha... *wishful thinking*

Here are some doggie portraits I found in Nielly's website. Wanted to share it just because dogs are awesome!



Photo credit: Francoise Nielly

No comments:

Post a Comment