1.5.11

d a r k - o f - t h e - m o o n




OH THE SUSPENSE!!! I cannot wait to watch the new Transformers movie. It's coming out on the 1st of July and that is exactly two months from today. I've been hearing a lot of complaints from my friends about Megan Fox not being in it and despite the fact that she's smoking hot, I could really care less because robots are just that much hotter! Besides, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be replacing Fox and she's a Victoria's Secret model so, that hot chick in action movies requirement, check! Nothing can surpass the entertainment and battle actions of the Autobots against the Decepticons. Ever since my brain was able to comprehend what vehicle-changing robots were, the discovery to my 'coolness' radar was then born. Yes I have always been that little tomboy among a group of little boys playing intensely with my Optimus Prime toy while all the other little girls are endlessly brushing their Barbie's hair. And even though I have grown to love skirts and dresses, I am still a fan! :D

Transformers, more than meets the eye...

Check out another one of Access-Agency's awesome projects. They've created a futuristic skating environment for the launching of the movie and to contribute to the movie's media.


Photo credit: Access-Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment