24.5.11

j o n e s i n - c a l i



A few days ago was the birthday of My Mowner a.k.a Janagifofanuiknowright ;) and today my little sister, Galuh, posted this song up on facebook. Couldn't have been more fitting as this track really hit the spot! My Mowner lives in San Francisco and even though I am torn by the distance that keeps us apart, writing this entry brings back a smile to my face and all of the sunshiny Cali memories.

      Dear Cali,

"You can try to hold me back. Build your damn walls,
pack sandbags along the edges and yell at the clouds
and the rain and the sky to stop.
But I will not relent. I will reach you. Because I am the sea.
And I will continue to love you no matter what."

                                                            Yours Truly xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment